Middle Reader Book List
- Trouble According to Humphrey Betty Birney
- Half Magic Edward Eager
- The People of Pineapple Place Sara Swan Miller
- Escaping the Giant Wave Peg Kehret
- The Boy Who Saved Baseball John Ritter
- The Search for Delicious Natalie Babbitt
- The Doll People Ann Martin
- The BFG Roald Dahl
- A Street Through Time Anne Millard
- Island of the Blue Dolphins Scott O'Dell
- Rowan of Rin Emily Rodda
- The Boggart Susan Cooper
- Gregor the Overlander Suzanne Collins
- The Keepers Jackie French Koller
- Running Out of Time Margaret Peterson Haddix
- My Side of the Mountain Jean Craighead George
- The Great Good Thing Roderick Townley
- The Forgotten Door Alexander Key
- Unfortunate Events Lemony Snicket
- The City of Ember Jeanne DuPrau
- Christmas Doll Elvira Woodruff
- Letters for Rapunzel Sara Holmes
- The 7 Professors of the Far North John Fardell
- The Tail of Emily Windsnap Liz Kessler
Write notes about your favorite books below. Which ones will you reread? Which ones have sequels? Which ones are so good you want to read others written by that same author?
This list is a mix of hard and easy, but would probably most interest fourth graders and up. Read 5 books to print yourself a Kids Reading Circle Certificate.
»»To print this list, click on your brower's "file" button in the upper left-hand corner of your screen, and click print.
»»To print the certificate, do the same, except before clicking print, click on "print Preview" and "landscape view". After printing, fill in your name and facts, and post it proudly on your refrigerator. There will be future contests for those who earn certificates. You are done here -- the next list for you is Young Adult Reader.